Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Eastern Shore / St. Michaels

Sunday we drove across The Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Maryland's Eastern Shore. Debbie and I did a bike trip here about 20 years ago and had such great memories of it. Great towns like Easton, Oxford, Cambridge, and our favorite, St. Michaels. We we decided to go to St. Michaels we had no idea the a Wine Festival would behappening.



A Wish Called Wanda. To the right is one of the dozens of wine tasting venues.



A very Festive Main street.
Unfortunately, just as we got into town the clouds came in and later we had some rain

We would have bought this pillow, but Diva already has too many.

The Crab & Steak House 

No caption needed


One thing I love about Maryland is its' beautiful, colorful flag.



Ciao, Frank



1 comment:

  1. What a colorful, lively place! I think I could spend a great deal of time there with my camera. I love color!! Maybe it has something to do with the grey sky in the PNW ;)

    ReplyDelete