Saturday, September 1, 2012

Portland Oregon

  Hi, I'm Rosie, the dog.

Today we went to downtown Portland, a great town with some awesome smells on the ground. First stop was the Pearl District Art Fair. Here are some shots I took.




There were some shops with clothes outside

This dog got on my nerves.

I saw these funny colored fish but my leash was to short to do anything about them.

This is a nice place to pee.





This lucky dog got to sit right under the table where all the food drops.

Here comes Debbie

This looks like a nice place to pee.

This looks like a nice place to pee.

Oops! You weren't supposed to see that.

We went into a store called Anthropologie, which I thought was a branch of social studies.

Nice pants


They have some nice shoppers in this store.

Then we went to a riverside park. There were stores and restaurants here.

Reminded me of Jag. See my post about Shostakovich.

These guys were dressed like penguins.
Someone said that someone was getting hitched. I hope that doesn't hurt.




Us dogs (we dogs?) have to be careful of skateboarders.

I took this one of Frank and Debbie

These Canadian Geese started running as soon as they saw me.

This bridge lifted up in the center for some dinky sailboat

These people are resting.

This couple liked each other.


This dog got on my nerves too.

So we had a great day in Portland. After lunch we drove back to our campsite in Woodland, Washington. Frank and I slept in the truck.

Bark, Bark

Rosie














4 comments:

  1. Rosie,
    You sure took in the sights, sounds, and smells in Portland. Thanks for sharing your experience there. The canine perspective is very important to many of us humans, but you know that already.

    Tell Frank and Debbie to give you a nice rub behind the ears and an extra cookie from me.
    Dacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dacia. I heard about Lulu Sugarfoot. So sad. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cracking up imagining you taking that picture of the shoppers at Anthropogie. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene, Debbie said I was lucky that I didn't get slammed to the ground by some policeman for trying to taking pictures of women's panties. But if you are a dog, one foot above the ground, you have a different perspective on life.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete